Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My 2 Girls

Wow, I haven't been here in a long time. Since the last time. Catherine has turned 3, started preschool, is completely potty trained (nighttime doesn't count). Dh is working two jobs. I've joined the Y and have only gone once in a month since Evie and I ended up with pneumonia and Catherine with a nasty cold. So much for losing all my weight. Otherwise things are normal.
Catherine LOVES school. She has learned so much. Luckily in her class there are two teachers and one is a bilingual teacher. She has helped Catherine learn more Spanish. She and Evie are beginning to look more and more alike.
They are both VERY competitive already, with each other. They love each other so much but boy can they fight. I terrified of what it'll be like in a few years.
See, Catherine is 3 1/2 and weighs 34 lbs. Evie is 22 months and weighs 30lbs. Evie seems to defend herself better than Catherine and I think thats just because I always want Catherine to be careful with Evie (since she's the baby). Apparently they look a lot alike as well.

Until next time...Ciao

2 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Hello there!!! Im Anelys from April 06 board and I will start reading your blog when I get a chance!!!

Im wondering about the Spanish... Are you latina?? I ask you, bc I AM!!

3LittleFlowers said...

I just read your comment on my blog.... Im REALLY proud of you for embracing your DH's culture, and for giving your kids the oportunity to learn both languages.... We have a Latino Families board on BBC that I host... There are tons of moms like you that are latinas by marriage... You should stop by and introduce yourself.... You will love it: http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?listMode=-1&nav=messages&webtag=bcus1443049

BTW, my co-host is also another member of the April 06 board (she is in the process of adopting a latina baby born in April 06), and there is also another member (Susan), that has an April 06 tornado!!